Mission

SENSAI IS A DIGITAL THERAPEUTICS COMPANY THAT USES ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE TO LEARN PATIENT PHYSIOLOGY AND BEHAVIORAL PATTERNS TO DELIVER LIFESTYLE INTERVENTIONS IN REAL TIME. USING THE RICH DATA CAPTURED DOCTORS ARE PROVIDED WITH ACTIONABLE INSIGHTS TO HELP DELIVER PRECISION MEDICATION.

Solution

India has about 70M diabetics ($9B annual spend) and another 70M in pre-diabetic stage. Of the 70M less than 2% are in glycemic control, the remaining 98% are exposed to harmful effects of out of range blood glucose levels leading to costly diabetes complications such as retinopathy and foot ulcers. Worldwide an estimated 6% are in glycemic control out of 500M diabetics. SensAI has developed an Artificial Intelligence led solution that uses a mobile app and glucose monitoring sensors to learn patient behavioral patterns and physiology. Both are used to deliver lifestyle interventions digitally and in real time. The rich data captured is analyzed and summarized in a proprietary 7Sugar report that is packed with actionable insights about the patient. Doctors use this report to improve their understanding of the patient and deliver superior treatment to bring sugar levels in range in a short period of time. Both aspects of the solution have the ability to significantly lower lifetime costs of living with diabetes.

Our Story

Everyone of the co-founders has a close family or a friend who is a diabetic and have personally experienced the challenges of getting sugar levels under control and the number of iterations it takes for the same. We have seen our family members hop from doctor to doctor in search of care that works for them. We have seen our family members suffer through Diabetic Retinopathy, Foot Ulcer, Kidney function issues all directly related to having sugar levels not in control for extended periods of time. Primary reason for this is care is not personalized to the individual and it is based on limited information. We believe with availability of innovative sensor technology combined with key causal factors and AI can deliver personalized care that is in sync with the individual. By controlling sugar levels in a stable range you have a better chance of postponing and avoiding secondary complications of diabetes

Our Advisors

Dr. Mohan T. Shenoy

MD, DM (ENDOCRINOLOGY)

Dr. Om J Lakhani

MD (Medicine), DNB (Endocrine)

Dr. Karthik Balachandran

MD, DM (ENDOCRINOLOGY)

Dr. Sakthivel Sivasubramanian

MBBS, DNB (General Medicine), DM (Endocrinology)

Our Team

We are a highly experienced multidisciplinary team committed to a singular mission of helping patients achieve better control of sugar levels and in the process reduce and postpone risk of secondary complications. We use state of the art technology and combine that with data analytics to deliver care when you need it.

Adhi Kesarla

Co-Founder,
Chief Executive Officer

Dr. Abhijit Bhograj

Co-Founder,
Chief Medical Officer

Satish Kathirisetti

Co-Founder,
Chief Technology Officer

Prof. Rajesh P N Rao

Advisor
Chief Science Advisor